July 2, 2013
Ten things you should know about yourself.
• Don’t let anyone tell you it can’t be done
• You were born to lead in your own way
• The best time to start is that place between tomorrow and yesterday
• If it doesn't help you grow, get rid of it
• You have all you need to succeed if you look hard enough
• The choice is yours
• There are people in your life right now ready to help you if you ask
• You will never get it perfect
• That idea you keep putting on hold is ready to ship
• You don’t have to listen to naysayers
Kneale Mann | Leadership and Culture strategist, writer, speaker, executive coach engaging leaders, collaborative teams, and strong business results.