I posted this list last year. Christmas is a month away.
Do any of these sound familiar?
• We want to make some changes, but we’ll talk about it after Christmas.
• Let’s reconvene after the Holidays.
• There’s no way we can get to that until the New Year.
• I doubt we’ll have time to give that much thought until January
• There are too many distractions this time of year.
• That is a great idea. Let’s table it for the first quarter.
• Let’s wait. It’s crazy right now and the Holidays are coming up.
• There’s no time to deal with that at this time of year.
• We don’t look at any new business in December.
• We're too busy for that now.
• How about we wait until we can have a good look at this after the break.
• Nothing happens this time of year.
• We can’t handle new business opportunities until after Christmas.
Is there an opportunity for you to get to it now?
image credit: simplyzesty | original: dec 2010