Over the past few months, I’ve been reflecting on the conscious and subconscious mind with regards to reaching goals. Your subconscious doesn’t give a rat’s tail what you say you want to do, it only cares what you actually do.
I have written hundreds of pieces on leadership, culture, teamwork, collaboration, communication, and strategy. It's easy to write about goals; it's kind of important to actually accomplish them!
So here are ten of them to keep me honest. Perhaps it’ll inspire you to write your ten. Then let’s get to work and stop talking about talking about it. As the late Jim Rohn said; If you want something, you’ll find a way; if you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
• Spend more time outside
• Eat more veggies and less carbs – daily
• Write and publish my first book
• Listen more talk less
• Stop stopping myself from executing ideas
• Read more
• Do more charity work
• Finish creation of interactive leadership program
• Travel to Europe
• Spend less time on my laptop and my phone
Kneale Mann | People + Priority = Profit