Twitter, I like to share a saying or experience, a quote or a quip, something funny or serious, perhaps thoughtful or inspiring.
Here's the list for March 2012
• Success comes through dedication, determination, discipline, and desire
• Offer help without expectation of reciprocation
• Take time for you time
• Would you rather be perfect or helpful?
• Don’t share your dreams with negative people. Jack Canfield
• What can you improve today?
• Gossip serves no purpose in our life
• Instead of no, ask how
• Their opinion is just their opinion
• Change is an inside job.
• Make today your best day ever
• It's not easy to change the world, it's a big job. Nancy Duarte
• Share now and often
• What will you learn from yesterday to improve today?
• Don't let yesterday take up too much of today. Will Rogers
• When giving feedback, give respect to those receiving it and the process itself
• Connect. Imagine. Share.
• Mondays count too
• The past is passed, leave it there
• What will you take from 'what if' to 'will do'?
• Be inquisitive
• To make new behavior an old habit, practice, practice, practice. Greg Zlevor
• Surround yourself with positive people and avoid the rest
• Take time for think time
• Never underestimate the power of your own curiosity
• Life's carry-on baggage is a choice
• Sure you can
• Leadership and learning are indispensable of each other. John F Kennedy
• Have the courage of a lion and the compassion of a lamb
Make today your best one yet!