June 11, 2013
As someone who loves helping and coaching leaders, I thought it was time for another list. Argue, discuss, debunk, or perhaps make your own list for leaders.
These are in no particular order...
• It begins inside us
• We're not supposed to have all the answers
• Understand what we need and then ask what they need
• Bring our life to work so we can bring our work to life
• What got us here won’t get us there
• Reserve at least 30% of our time to help our team, group, department
• Our best work is ahead of us
• Internal customer service begins with us
• Leadership is verb
• Understand collaboration is keeping our mind open to others’ ideas and input
• We must make time for think time
• There are many I’s in team – inspire, insight, include, integrate, idea
Kneale Mann | Leadership and Culture Strategist, Writer, Speaker, Executive Coach engaging leaders to build successful talent and profitable business.