Everyday on Twitter I share a saying or quote, quip or idea that may inspire you. Some are deep, some are silly but all are meant to make us think for a moment.
Here’s the list from June 2012
• How will you turn your dreams into action?
• Attempting to change the past is futile
• Enjoy an offline day once in a while
• Be yourself, everyone else is taken. Oscar Wilde
• Would you rather create a quick win or a win-win?
• Never underestimate the power of your next step
• Could today be the day?
• Hitting people over the head, that's assault, not leadership. Dwight Eisenhower
• Your curiosity needs more attention
• Those who matter don't mind
• Help someone today and expect nothing in return
• Take a moment to say thank-you
• If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. Dalai Lama
• If you seek strong leadership, provide it.
• It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln
• Leadership is not on a business card or an org chart
• Thanks Dad!
• Turn what if into why not
• The answer you're looking for is inside you, once you get quiet and listen
• The art of communication is the language of leadership. James Humes
• The accomplishment of your dreams lies with you
• The difference between those who get it done and those who don’t is action
• Now is all we got
• Turn off technology and turn on your mind
• The function of leadership is to produce leaders not followers. Ralph Nader
• Busy is a victim word
• If you promise good service to customers, promise the same to co-workers
• If you stop now, how will you know if you can do it?
• You are where you think you are. If you don't like it, change your thoughts
• Curiosity can be your biggest strength
And Happy 145th Birthday, Canada!